We work for you...
Global Communications 2000
1. Paperwork is signed and sent to Global Communications 2000.
2. Global Communications 2000 submits all paperwork to the carrier for provisioning.
3. The carrier accepts, verifies and moves to provisioning team.
4. Project manage coordinates a kick off call with the customer/ vendor and Global Communications 2000 to go over the paperwork and project.
5. Carrier will streamline process and time frames and follow up on a weekly basis until installation is completed.
6. Carrier will submit reports, activities and cut sheets to the contacts on order who are responsible for the installation.
7. After installation, an account manager from the carrier is assigned to the customer for the term of their services.
Global Communications 2000 will always be your main contact, for all your needs.
Copyright 2023 Global Communications 2000